3èmeGauche (http://youtube.com/3emegauche) is a YouTube channel dedicated to music. More than 500 artists are featured in its videos, from Bastille to Emeli Sandé, Sébastien Tellier, 1995, The Kooks, Eddy de Pretto, etc. Currently, the channel has more than 140 000 subscribers.
3èmeGauche is a project led by Left Productions, a video production company based in Paris, London and Los Angeles and that generated over 230 million views in a growing international scope with its offices in Paris, London and Los Angeles. The Left Productions team consists of about 15 passionate members as well as about fifty freelancers. The co-founders are Augustin de Belloy, who graduated from HEC, and Boris Labourguigne, the founder of 3èmeGauche. The Paris offices are located in the 11th district, next to the Voltaire subway station.
The mission: Head of 3èmeGauche
You will be responsible for the development of 3èmeGauche and your goal will be to turn it into a social and global media. Our references are Colors, BuzzFeed, NowThis, Futurism, The Dodo, ATTN, Cercle. You will work closely with the rest of the team and you will have to build a scalable organisation.
· Rebrand 3èmeGauche: we are thinking about rebranding 3èmeGauche for 2 reasons: have a more international name, and bring 3èmeGauche closer to Left Productions. In the short term, 3èmeGauche will not generate direct returns, but it brings people to Left Productions which generates production deals. We need to expand on this.
· Develop 3èmeGauche on new media channels: 3èmeGauche is mainly a YouTube channel today. Your aim will be to expand to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and any other interesting outlets.
· Develop the content strategy: with the labels as well as our production and post-production teams. Your goal will be to organize a strong content strategy.
· Create a community to support you: you will recruit students and interns to assist you, to take care of community management, give you ideas, provide content, etc.
· Study economic models for 3èmeGauche: your short term priority will be to increase the audience and make sure 3èmeGauche brings production deal to Left Productions.
· You are passionate about new media, music and creativity.
· You have previous experiences in new media companies, and you have a proven track record.
· You are creative, you think outside the box, you are eager to try and you're able to execute quickly.
· You speak English perfectly and you also speak French: 3èmeGauche will be developed in English, and you will be based in Paris.
Conditions / Contact
Compensation will depend on the profile
Contact: apply directly on https://leftproductions.typeform.com/to/hlY8wa